Thanks!

11.51.00



O Allah I just want to say this, thank you, I mean Alhamdulillah for everything that you give into my life, my family, my friends, and also my teachers. But, one of the best thing I've ever thanks is when I'm in trouble. I know, the trouble that you test in to my life is special for me, no one can finish it except me. And You always say that in the hardest thing, there's always an easiest thing. I know now, why people always depressed or frustration when they're in trouble. Because they never believes of what You said, if they believes of what you said, maybe the world is clean of stressed people.

But one thing, there's people who never know You. So, I'm very happy, feel very blessed, born as Islam. Islam, can save me, my family, my friends, my teachers from the fire of hell. And I hope we'll meet each other in His heaven. I still remember the videos from my mother, in that video someone special said "if you never see me in His heaven, please ask to Him about me" and its message has deep meaning. So, I send forward that videos to my friends, and they react so sad too. We're struggled together, we're fight for the same thing together, to be a students of our favorite university. And we'll never forget about Him, we'll always remember Him in every pray. 

In fact, I want just to say this. This is the hardest part, I want to change my life to be better, I want to be an agent of faithful moslem, I want to grow strong each day, and heal my self. The terrible thing is realize that I have something which normal people don't have it. I want to be a better human, become intellectual and social, and have a lot of global friendships. So, I started it now, try to study english very well, so that I can speak the phrase which can turn in to a weapon. The irony is, I study it from 6 yo, and now I'm 16 yo. 10 years, I learn it but I still can't speak better. So, I ask to Allah to make me confident, smart, and keep my spirit to have a lot of Global friendships.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Like us on Facebook