The things never stay the same.

10.45.00


She's always speak everytime. I'm getting bored with her. She said why people is being so cruel at her. Um, I'm so confused to answer that question. But I'm trying to concentrate to her mind and her life. And I said please, can you be quieter?. I know now, people is being cruel at her because she changed more worse. So, that's life. Just like a mirror. The mirror always show you the same reflection like the real you. And I said, the world is always changing. The things never stay the same. Let's start to change your mind and your life to be better. Try to be a good girl, have a nice manner. Maybe, it will not so good at first. But trust me, it's more wonderful. You'll see, how kind are people to you when you act be good to them. And then, she understands it. So, I go home with her. She's seems so sad.

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Like us on Facebook